How we buy houses quickly and as is. No fees. No commissions. No hassles.
- Tell Anna about your property – it’s quick, easy, and free to do. Fill out our short Fair Cash Offer form, or call 402-313-8700.
- Send us photos, set up a video tour, or make an appointment to meet in person so we can see if we’re a good fit to buy your property.
- We’ll present you with a written, no-obligation offer – at no charge.
- If you accept it, we’ll close at a reputable title company, and get cash in your hands, often in as few as 7 to 10 days.
Need to close on your home quickly?
No problem! As soon as we get your information, we’re usually able to make a cash offer in 24-48 hours. It’s often helpful for us to see the property and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you have about our process. If you like our offer, we can proceed and close on a date that works best for you.
Anna Buys Houses buys houses in and around Omaha (and across the Midwest and Rocky Mountain states). We’re not listing your house… we’re the ones buying your house.
Other good news when you work with Anna …
You don’t have to worry about making repairs or doing a deep clean of your property before setting an appointment with us. We, at Anna Buys Houses, purchase homes in any condition. We understand that life can be busy and cleaning up a house isn’t always possible.
We focus on helping homeowners who are experiencing personal or property distress put their home to work for them by relieving the stress that comes with selling a home, including:
- Deferred maintenance inside and out – landscape shrubs growing taller than the house, a leaky roof, crumbling foundation, broken appliances, stained carpets, mold, etc.
- Health challenges that render a home unfeasible to continue living in – inability to go up and down stairs, safety concerns due to dementia or fear of falling, inability to keep up with home maintenance, etc.
- Relocations, notably a Military PCS, often require a quick sale without much time to clean, repair and sell a home.
- Divorce, where one or both parties involved want out quickly without spending any money to fix the home.
- The inheritance of a house that is too far away and packed to the ceilings with years of stuff, including family heirlooms.
- The need to sell a lifetime home to help finance the transition into a senior living community.
We understand that life happens. That’s why we buy as is, so you can begin your next journey.