How to sell a house with tenants

You’ve spent years collecting rent, and now you want to sell your rental property. There are a few things to think about before you put your property on the market, especially if you have tenants with leases, or repairs or renovations that need to be completed. As rental property owners ourselves we’ve dealt with these … Continued
A vacant property

How to sell a vacant house for top dollar

Do you have an unwanted property sitting vacant and gradually falling apart the longer it sits? We meet with people who have vacant homes where windows have been broken, the interior walls and fixtures have been vandalized, and in some cases code enforcement notices are piling up. If you own a vacant property and are … Continued

Advantages of Selling Your Property to a Direct Home Buyer

If you are in the market to sell your home, you might think that listing your home with a real estate agent is your only option. Typically, that is the most common way people choose to sell their homes. According to the latest report by the National Association of Realtors®, the 2021 Profile of Home … Continued
6 Ways To Prevent Foreclosure On Your Omaha House

6 Ways To Prevent Foreclosure On Your Omaha House

Just the word is enough to tie your gut in knots: foreclosure. The truth is, it’s heartbreaking. The very thought is painful, and the reality might be even worse. Below, we’ll present six ways on how to stop foreclosure on your Omaha house.  Foreclosure may happen to homeowners who can’t pay their mortgage payments. The … Continued

3 Ways To Sell Your Omaha House Before The Year-End

Do you need to sell your property fast? Did you know that you may be able to sell it before the year ends? Imagine getting the cash in just a matter of days. Find out how to make it happen in our latest blog! If you need to sell a house and can’t wait for … Continued
Omaha house with Code Violations- AnnaBuysHouses

5 Tips On How To Sell Your Omaha House With Code Violations

Do you suspect that there might be some building code violations at your Omaha house and are thinking about how you can sell it? Historic homes and some recent homes that haven’t been updated in a while can quickly fall out of sync with the latest local and national building codes. Learn more about the … Continued
Inherited House in Omaha, Nebraska

5 Things You Need To Know About Inheriting Real Estate In Omaha

Inheriting real estate is rarely as wonderful as it may appear in movie scenes, and it comes with a huge responsibility that may be extremely overwhelming. While your close friend or a loved one might have the purest of intentions for you, the property itself may sometimes be a financial or emotional burden, and you … Continued
Setting Up For The Holiday

7 Creative Holiday-themed Open Houses Ideas

Selling your Omaha house over the holidays can sometimes be tricky; you might want to add creative holiday-themed touches into your open house to make it as inviting as possible for potential buyers. Below, we’ve compiled a list of seven open house ideas to help you sell your Omaha house fast over the holidays.  Some … Continued
5 Reasons Why People Are Choosing To Sell Their Houses Directly in Omaha During COVID-19

5 Reasons Why People Are Choosing To Sell Their Houses Directly in Omaha During COVID-19

The global pandemic has impacted the real estate industry, and the established adjustments have made the process even more complicated. COVID-19 is causing undesirable emotions and straining people’s relationships, and the additional requirements in the traditional process of real estate sales can be extremely overwhelming. Keep on reading to see the five reasons why more … Continued
To Sell or Refinance 5 Reasons Why Selling May Make More Sense

To Sell or Refinance? 5 Reasons Why Selling May Make More Sense

Are you thinking about refinancing your home? Depending upon your reason, selling your house may be a better choice. Almost 40% of homeowners in the United States are mortgage-free, while the remaining 60% are making the decision about refinancing. If you are trying to decide whether to remodel or add to your house or sell … Continued
How to Downsize in Omaha 4 Important Considerations for Seniors

How to Downsize in Omaha: 4 Important Considerations for Seniors

There are numerous advantages to owning a smaller home for senior citizens. Seniors understand the fact that they require less space in their elderly years. Owning a smaller home means you’ll need less time to clean and have fewer things to maintain, which means you’ll put in less effort and spend less money. Many seniors … Continued